Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at Mount Holyoke College. As of Monday, March 15, 2021, new vacancies are publicized on our new site, careers.mtholyoke.edu. If you are interested in viewing and applying for career opportunities, please access the new site.
If you applied for a position prior to March 15, 2021, and need to update your application, please continue to use this site.
The Human Resources and Dean of Faculty Teams are here to support you during your career search. If you have any questions, please follow up with the Human Resources Team at email@example.com or contact us at 413-538-2503 and the Dean of Faculty Office at 413-538-3093 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page outlines information for those serving as references for applicants to faculty positions at Mount Holyoke College. This information does not apply to staff positions.
- How do I submit a letter of reference?
- When a person submits an application for a faculty position at Mount Holyoke College, we will send you clear and concise instructions how to submit a letter of reference via this website. We prefer that you do not submit letters via email.
- I didn't receive email from your system.
- Note that we only send instructions to a reference when a complete application is submitted for consideration. While many searches solicit all reference letters as soon as an applicant submits an application, some search committees may choose to solicit reference letters only after they have identified a short list of 10–20 candidates meeting their criteria.
- I lost/can't find email from your system.
- We automatically send references email once per week for three weeks. If we still have not received a reference letter after three attempts, we notify the applicant.
- Can you resend email to a reference?
- Applicants: For any reference letter we have not received, the applicant can request that email is resent. The applicant can do this themselves directly on their application by logging in, selecting "View Your Application", and clicking "request your missing letters again".
- References: Those serving as references may enter their email address below. We will search our database for any missing letters of reference and send you email indicating what reference letters you need to submit, if any.