Stewardship Coordinator (#727)
- Hiring Range:
- $19.00 – $20.00 Hourly
- Date Posted:
- Staff in Advancement
- Search Status:
- Interviewing Candidates - not Accepting Applications
- Apply Now:
- We are not accepting applications for this position at this time.
The Donor Relations Coordinator reports to the Director of Stewardship & Donor Relations. The Coordinator is responsible for managing and executing all administrative tasks required to efficiently and effectively support the Stewardship & Donor Relations team. The Coordinator works closely with Advancement Services, College Communications, to ensure terms and gift agreements comply with MHC standards, and are consistent with college priorities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Data Entry and Maintenance
- Centrally track and coordinate data on donors and maintain accurate information on shared drive and in the Advancement database.
- Prepare detailed reports as necessary.
- Assist with preparation of acknowledgment letters including data clean-up, mail merge and coordination with offices of the VP of Advancement and President.
- Work closely with Assistant Director of Stewardship to manage logistics of donor recognition activities, including memorial and tribute gifts.
- Plan and coordinate logistics for numerous donor events throughout the year.
- Serve as Advancement liaison for college-related events and primary point of contact for donor events.
- Assist in the development of invitations and guest lists; track RSVPs.
- Create, update, and analyze event data and contact reports.
- Accurately and efficiently format, proofread, edit, and distribute correspondence
- Seek and implement processes that increase efficiency and efficacy of donor engagement.
- Provide administrative support to staff in Stewardship & Donor Relations, including managing calendars, travel preparation, database management, travel expense reimbursement and reporting.
- Compose routine written correspondence, presentations and reports.
- Screen incoming correspondence and respond to routine inquiries independently as directed.
- Reconcile credit card purchases including tracking, reviewing monthly statements, obtaining signatures and receipts, and submitting to the Office Manager.
- Manage other assigned duties as needed.
- Manage activities of student workers as needed.
- Experience managing data, including collection, entry, analysis, and reporting.
- Ability to work with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide excellent customer service to internal and external constituents.
- Technical proficiency including word processing, spreadsheets, and database management. Advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Highly organized, ability to plan and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to take the initiative and propose solutions.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least two years of relevant experience in a professional environment.
Mount Holyoke College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mount Holyoke College is committed to enriching the educational experience it offers through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff members. Mount Holyoke seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to the college's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society. In furtherance of institutional excellence, the College encourages applications from individuals from underrepresented groups, including faculty, staff, and administration of color, diverse gender identities, first generation college students and individuals who have followed non-traditional pathways to college, and individuals with a demonstrated leadership commitment to including diverse backgrounds and perspectives.