Willits-Hallowell Center Wait Staff (2) (#819)
- Date Posted:
- Staff in Willits-Hallowell Center
- Search Status:
- Position Filled - not Accepting Applications
- Apply Now:
- We are not accepting applications for this position at this time.
Mount Holyoke College invites applications for the position of Wait Staff.
The Willits-Hallowell Center, a catering and conference facility on the Mount Holyoke College campus, has part-time on-call positions available for wait staff. Hours will vary depending upon the time of year, but wait staff will work approximately 8-15 hours weekly. Shifts available include days, evening and weekends.
We offer a positive and friendly work environment with a competitive starting rate.
- Minimum of at least one year of wait staff work experience, preferably in a banquet environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and co-workers.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team and have the personal characteristics of good judgment and maturity.
Preferred: Bartending experience is a plus and may lead to additional hours.
Mount Holyoke College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mount Holyoke College is committed to enriching the educational experience it offers through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff members. Mount Holyoke seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to the college's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society. In furtherance of institutional excellence, the College encourages applications from individuals from underrepresented groups, including faculty, staff, and administration of color, diverse gender identities, first generation college students and individuals who have followed non-traditional pathways to college, and individuals with a demonstrated leadership commitment to including diverse backgrounds and perspectives.