Gift Planning Coordinator (#944)
- Date Posted:
- Staff in Advancement
- Search Status:
- Search Is Open - Accepting Applications
- Apply Now:
- Would you like to apply for this position?
The Office of Advancement is hiring a gift planning coordinator who will support many facets of the fast-paced work of college advancement. The Gift Planning coordinator reports to the Director of Gift Planning and provides a variety of complex support and intricate project coordination activities for a robust program, working both independently and as part of the Advancement team in support of the ongoing efforts of the Advancement Office. This person will work collaboratively with her or his colleagues and will have contact with other offices around campus.
• Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Minimum of two years office experience preferably in a nonprofit or institute of higher education, gift planning or legal office
• Proficiency with database management and Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, Power Point
• Ability to work with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Experience with databases including production of reports
• Strong written, verbal and organizational skills
• Ability to be flexible
• Professional demeanor when interacting with internal and external constituents including, faculty, staff, students, parents, alumnae and trustees
• Occasional evening and weekend work required
• General office duties such as: answering phones, preparing and mailing letters, managing calendars
• Working with complex database files
• Project coordinator for marketing materials and mailings, both electronic and hard copy
• Preparation of contracts and related tax documents
• Preparation of reports and presentation
• Triage donor and beneficiary inquiries
• Other duties as assigned
Mount Holyoke College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mount Holyoke College is committed to enriching the educational experience it offers through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff members. Mount Holyoke seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to the college's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society. In furtherance of institutional excellence, the College encourages applications from individuals from underrepresented groups, including faculty, staff, and administration of color, diverse gender identities, first generation college students and individuals who have followed non-traditional pathways to college, and individuals with a demonstrated leadership commitment to including diverse backgrounds and perspectives.