Temporary-Museum Receptionist (#959)
- Date Posted:
- Staff in Art Museum
- Search Status:
- Position Filled - not Accepting Applications
- Apply Now:
- We are not accepting applications for this position at this time.
The Receptionist provides support for a variety of visitor experience, office administrative, event and member services functions.
Hours: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 8:30 am-5:00 pm, but flexible depending on availability.
- Visitor Experience Duties
- Greet and direct visitors; manage and direct incoming phone calls
- Manage the Museum shop and and the inventory of catalogues, note cards, logo items, etc.
- Manage inventory and distribution of MHCAM membership and visitor literature
- Maintain order in the main reception/lobby area
- Maintain office supply inventory and assist with ordering supplies as needed
- Print Daily Schedules and distribute to Front Desk and Security
- Monitor Receptionist Daily Task Sheets and share completed forms with Financial Coordinator on a monthly basis.
- Record and maintain MHCAM event statistics
- Coordinate re-stocking of Teaching with Art clipboards and sharpened pencils
- Assist with ongoing operational tasks including:
- Liaison with student receptionists/gallery guards
- Event logistics
- USPS and electronic mailings
- Additional duties as assigned
Mount Holyoke College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mount Holyoke College is committed to enriching the educational experience it offers through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff members. Mount Holyoke seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to the college's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society. In furtherance of institutional excellence, the College encourages applications from individuals from underrepresented groups, including faculty, staff, and administration of color, diverse gender identities, first generation college students and individuals who have followed non-traditional pathways to college, and individuals with a demonstrated leadership commitment to including diverse backgrounds and perspectives.