Production Coordinator (#998)
- Date Posted:
- Staff in Communications & Marketing
- Search Status:
- Search Is Open - Accepting Applications
- Apply Now:
- Would you like to apply for this position?
The Production Coordinator engages with the college relations team, campus partners and external vendors to ensure timely, accurate and effective deployment of resources in support of high-visibility marketing and communications projects across multiple platforms.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
● Operationalize the vision, needs and requirements for deliverables of a collegiate marketing program using project management principles and tools.
● Develops foundational project management templates and processes to be used for the departmental project management system; consistently updates and reviews templates to meet the needs of College Relations and campus partners; assures that production information (schedules, vendors, quotes, etc.) is documented.
● Serves as the main communications/marketing/production contact for College Relations.
● Has sole responsibility for owning, operating, training, managing and championing the communications project management system.
● Responsible for establishing, measuring and advising on communications and marketing metrics and other key success factors for each project.
● Responsible for establishing production schedules for all projects, moving projects along through the development process and noting steps in the project management system.
● Establishes production schedules for every project - digital, print, news story - creating robust distribution plans.
● Examines finished samples and approves quality before delivery to campus partner; maintains a library of printed materials at project end and coordinates distribution of materials to college leadership.
● Other duties as assigned.
● A bachelor’s degree.
● Five years’ experience in project/program/production/traffic management including expertise with project management systems.
● Highly organized and detail-oriented.
● Proficient with communications measurement tools including Google Analytics.
● Expert at handling multiple projects at once, under tight deadlines.
● The ability to interact professionally with and build strong, trusting relationships with campus partners, freelancers and vendors.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
● Able to work as a crucial member of a dynamic team as well as complete work/projects independently.
● Skill and experience with computer file management systems desirable.
● The candidate should be comfortable working in an academic environment where success is often the result of cooperation.
Mount Holyoke College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Mount Holyoke College is committed to enriching the educational experience it offers through the diversity of its faculty, administration, and staff members. Mount Holyoke seeks to recruit and support a broadly diverse team who will contribute to the college's excellence, diversity of viewpoints and experiences, and relevance in a global society. In furtherance of institutional excellence, the College encourages applications from individuals from underrepresented groups, including faculty, staff, and administration of color, diverse gender identities, first generation college students and individuals who have followed non-traditional pathways to college, and individuals with a demonstrated leadership commitment to including diverse backgrounds and perspectives.